Aeris: NoLimits - From a great NoLimits Creator

New Project, from a great NoLimits creator:

Aeris

[Image: 0000000726_large.jpg]

Portharxis is the brand new centerpeice land in this newly opened theme park. Themed around a fantasy port town with a massive rollercoaster twisting throughout. Aeris is the star attraction, an Intamin Mega-lite coaster that twists and turns, barely missing rocks, trees, waterfalls and buildings to produce an adrenaline pumping ride! The ride sets sail after giving guests the opportunity to explore a full sized Airship!

Along with this, the area offers 'The Navigator' attraction, a sensory experience through time and space that will leave you wondering whats up and whats down. The area is also host to the park entrance, the Cheeky Monkey Pub, the Port trading superstore and at the 'Grand Hall', customer services.

Portharxis is just the first of many exciting lands at the park, located next to the 'Wild Canyon' and the 'Enchanted Forest' area of the park. It is also used as a backdrop for the parks star evening show, which takes place on the Argocean lake.

Story:

Welcome to a world quite unlike our own. A world full of wonder and adventure just waiting for you to go and discover. Airships and submarines replace cars and planes in a place that magic is not a myth, but an everyday occurrence. All this powered by the discovery of the legendary ether, Aeris. A 'fifth element', higher than earth, wind, water and fire, Aeris can be harnessed for all sorts of unbelievable experiences. We invite you down to the Sky-port to experience a brand new mecha-vehicle that utilises the power in an all new, insane kind of way!

Ride Stats:

Height - 120 feet Speed - 86kph Length - 2582 feet Features: - 4 Helixes - 6 Airtime Hills - 1 overbank

Cost - £30,000,000

Aeris was fully hand built, with banking smoothed with help of the AHG.

Enjoy Your Ride!

[Image: NoLimitsSimulator2010-02-2205-01-2.jpg]
[Image: NoLimitsSimulator2010-02-2205-01-3.jpg]
[Image: NoLimitsSimulator2010-02-2205-01-4.jpg]
[Image: NoLimitsSimulator2010-02-2205-02-1.jpg]
[Image: NoLimitsSimulator2010-02-2205-02-41.jpg]
[Image: NoLimitsSimulator2010-02-2205-03-06.jpg]
[Image: NoLimitsSimulator2010-02-2205-04-11.jpg]
[Image: NoLimitsSimulator2010-02-2205-04-23.jpg]
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Quite a No-Limits coaster you have there! It's not usual to see so much CS!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Thank you alex, It was from a great NoLimits Creator from a friend of Crazycoaster on the NoLimits Exchange. I would love to spread the word about this NoLimits Creation!.
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA... you are a cheater! CHEATER I TELL YOU! I found it a little hard to believe that you made this coaster, considering this would be nearly impossible for you to build based on your RCT3 skills (no offence there), so I did a little research. I found that the logo's direct link is this:

http://nolimits-exchange.com/upload/imag..._large.jpg

And if I take off all that junk after the .com, I find this website:

http://nolimits-exchange.com/

Which I could assume is a forum for no limits. I couldn't access the forums because you had to have an account there and I didn't want to make one, but there was a search button and I searched the word "Aeris". That then brought me to the link below with one result called Areis.

https://nolimits-exchange.com/search?term=aeris

If you click on it you can see on the right hand side that this was made by someone under the username with "Crazycoaster", and it was uploaded on May first, 2010. That was over TWO years ago, which proves that you didn't make this or you made it two years ago and never shared it, uploaded it on No Limits Exchange with the username Crazycoaster, which I HIGHLY doubt. You SHALL NOT enter this in the Build It! Competition or claim that it is yours because it ISN'T!!!!!
I just wanted to spread the word about this just magnificent NoLimits creation Smile. Im sorry if I offended you in any way, I promise you it wasnt intentional.
-comment removed by user-
[Image: Ardy.png]
I should have known.
Well, I commented before reading your comment right above.
[Image: Ardy.png]
Just forget about this now peeps. So much for spreading the word! :P
Well, you didn't say that before. When you wan't to "spread the word", you don't just go and take someone else's work. You didn't even give credit until I proved that you didn't make it. You just edited the post above to make it look like you did. You need to work on this problem a little bit.