Vote for your favorite track - Round 77

[Image: logo.png]
Round 77 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another three entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

[Image: separator.png]

#1: THE SPEED OF SOUND WW

[Image: 8qhr0jhwsu_SOS4.png.png]

This is my second attempt to win, as I lost the last round. Speed Of Sound (SOS) is a real roller coaster located in Walibi World Holland. This is my attempted version of it. SOS is a reverse drop coaster, that after shooting through the station, sends you onto a half loop > cork-screw > cork-screw > half loop > full loop > non stoping chainlift, and then the whole thing again backwards. All credit go's to Walibi World, and the designers of Speed of Sound.
Basic Test Results are: Excitment : 5.85 (High) Intensity 6.41 (High) and Nausea 2.81 (Medium)

#2: Magnum's Force (Dreier Looping)

[Image: 0p39ez12yo_1.jpg.png]

A fantastic coaster originally designed and created by Schwarzkopf.
One of my all time favorates, I set about recreating it in RTC3, It is nearly exsact to specfication but some track parks (mainly banked curves) I could not achive smoothly as RTC3 is quite limited in its angles for track position.
Anyhow enough of me blabbering check out the pics and enjoy! Smile

Excitement Rating: 6.42
Intensity Rating: 5.46
Nausea Rating: 2.53
Number of Inversions: 3

Heres a link for some real life pictures and stats for the coaster.
http://schwarzkopf.coaster.net/ESdreier-loopingGF.htm

#3: Forest Run

[Image: 73jxwhowo9_Build%20It!.jpg.png]

You will need Master Rct3's hybrid, Shyguy's rock set, and Invisible entrance ( I do not know who owns it, Not Belegor or whatever his name is)

E 18.00
I 7.00
N 8.00

I am not sure but you should name a peep John Wardley

Oh and this is in a Sandbox park

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Tuesday, October 11, so vote quickly - before it's too late!
Oh. ya, about my N rating its not 8. its 4
Now we know which one yours is.
whoops! wait is that even a bad thing?
It depends if you wanted people to know. But the whole point of it being anonymous is so people vote for a track because of its look and build, not by the creator.