that what i have vodhin mill set but there no river
that what i want anyone who can make one river with line half with little rock
hope you know what i mean...
sorry for my poor english because i am deaf
thank you and i will wait for your reply and can do make one
cheerio
Just use the lower terrain tool very lightly and make a line. Then click here:

http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....w;down=645

Click download, and then open the zip file. Extract the folder inside to the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\Style\Themed. Then open/reopen RCT3 and you will find the rocks folder in the walls list. Click on it to open it and find the smaller rocks, and place them around the river to give it some realism.

Hope it helps!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Jul 11, 2012, 10:21 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Just use the lower terrain tool very lightly and make a line. Then click here:

http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....w;down=645

Click download, and then open the zip file. Extract the folder inside to the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\Style\Themed. Then open/reopen RCT3 and you will find the rocks folder in the walls list. Click on it to open it and find the smaller rocks, and place them around the river to give it some realism.

Hope it helps!

Yes i use it now but i want is just half it, i mean this terrain one sq is too big, i want half
if you can do it and please sent to youtube then i will have watch and learn how to...
if talk then please make include subtitle because i am deaf.
thank you for nice reply
cheerio
Don't use the blocky tool, use the lower tool and ever so slightly press down.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
User the lower ground tool and fill it with water after, easy like cheese Biggrin.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.