Vote for your favorite track - Round 66

[Image: logo.png]
Round 66 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another three entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

[Image: separator.png]

#1: Farshi Faritan

[Image: yg7yl1hawf_1.jpg.png]

Some race on ground, some race in water. Some race with cars, some race with camels.

But in Tangu the only possibility is a flying carpet race...

Standup coaster,

E:7,68
I:5,66
N:3,58

#2: Tidal Splash

[Image: 51lov67uhx_Shot0009.jpg.png]

I was on RCT3 and I was bored, so instead of making a coaster I settled on building a waterslide! I've named it Tidal Splash and it has fully custom supports. It's got a tropical theme to it, with some palm trees surrounding the slide and swimming pool. A readme file is included if you need help getting it into RCT3. It also says all the CS that is needed. Stats below:

Excitement Rating: 4.68 (Medium)
Intensity Rating: 3.39 (Medium)
Nausea Rating: 2.34 (Low)

#3: Thunderclap

[Image: lac3s6y5pm_tc1.jpg.png]

This is a classic wooden coaster that uses the six-passenger train cars. Lots of air time, a few diving curves and lots of low clearance. It is fast and does not let up until the end.

Excitement: 7.69
Intensity 8.70
Nausea 4.48

Max speed is 68.75 mph. Highest drop is 163.18 feet.
14 drops.

I hope you and your peeps like it !

-BD

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Monday, May 30, so vote quickly - before it's too late!