Caribbean Adventure - Round 63 Winner!

[Image: logo.png]
Round 63 Winner

The latest winner of RCTgo's Build It! Competition is Twin Coasters Inc.'s "Caribbean Adventure", voted on by you! "Caribbean Adventure" beat the other two entries with 6 votes and 67% of the vote.

Description:
Come enter Scraggly Beard's Castle and ride The Caribbean Adventure! This Compact Inverted Coaster is entirely inside the castle....well sort of.
The coaster is launched out of the station, up a lift hill and around a banked curve to meet the second lift hill where a chain assists in the over 100 ft. climb. Next comes the spiral drop that crashes through the side of the castle wall and makes a half loop into a twist and crashes back through the wall, back into the castle where riders meet another spiral drop into a helix as the voodoo priests work up some magic. Riders are safely returned to the station where they cheer and then get back on! Yay!

Ratings:

E: 6.05
I: 6.54
N: 4.99

Speed Results: Force Results: Drop Results:

Max: 55.66 mph Max. Pos. G's: 4.78 Airtime: 0:04 seconds
Average: 26.73 mph Max. Neg. G's: -0.99 Drops: 2
Time: 0.34 seconds Max. Lat. G's: 2.85 Highest Drop: 111.30 ft.
Length: 1345.08 ft.

You can now submit your entries at rctgo.net/build-it/upload. Remember - only the first three submitted get in the poll for winner!
Cool park I like it
(Apr 15, 2011, 11:35 PM)DutchBros Wrote: Cool park I like it
Thanks, however it is not a park just the castle and coaster. I am currently working on the Caribbean Adventure Theme Park.
If any one has any ideas or would like something in the park let me know. I also plan to use a lot of content from this site (credit will be given) as well.
I've got a long way to fall, If I ever do drop. -Jason Winfree
thanks for sharing ...........