Poll: Would you like to have a working subway net in it ?(note: - it will kill realism a bit because it isnt the real subway net + it would look preety cool )
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
no
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Manhattan Projekt

So i just want you to know that im currently working on completing the whole Lower Manhattan scene it is so huge that it will still take a lot of time... Wink

Basic info :
it will contain all the surroundings of the world trade center (until i run out of space Biggrin)
i am going to keep it as real as Rct lets me
dont know if i get it up in one piece since the limit is 20 mb and the file already got almost 10
if your interested in the progress check back im going to post updates now and then Wink

i took a few screens of the progress so far just a few peeks, it would ruin the fun and exitement if i reveal everything Cool

[Image: sp2e.jpg]

[Image: sp3il.jpg]

[Image: sp1i.jpg]
just a quick update : i am making good progress but there is something that is annoying if i zoom out wide some walls and other parts get invisible does anyone has a solution for this ??

i made 2 new shots :

[Image: sp4n.jpg]

[Image: sp5p.jpg]
You may need to change the LOD options.
3TCR is RCT3 backwards! :P
Rewnis12299:RCT3 & NoLimits
Check out Lighthouse Pier!
thanks that was realy helpfull it effects the game flow a bit but it worked
made some new screens .... by the way the park file has now 14,6 mb Biggrin

[Image: sp6o.jpg]

[Image: sp7e.jpg]

[Image: sp8d.jpg]
i guess i am 60% done Biggrin but still cant make a release date there are some tricky things left so maybe in the next progress update i can say more. Wink

[Image: sp9a.jpg]

[Image: sp10n.jpg]
I think it looks really good, keep up the good work! Smile
thanks coasteriffic i would keep up the work but i have a serius problem here i may have reached the maximum the game can handle if i load the latest save (note im not stupid i save in a differend slot after every session) after he says collecting resources 100% the game crashes so 4 hours work from yesterday are now gone so does anyone had that problem before is there a solution to get it back to work?? will it happen again if i build more from one of my older save games???

ohh i forgot to mention that the newest save has 19,4 mb and the one before has 18,2 mb if that is helpfull

edit :
after trying some differend things it seams that i realy reached the limit here therefore i sadly cant finishFrownFrown...... but i will work it a bit over and realease it anyway later or tomorrow because it was just to much work to put it away as failed
got it up for download i tried to get the subway in it after completing it halfway i tried to load again guess you know what happend another hour for nothing anyway i hope you guys like it
That is a real shame. Frown