Affiliate changes

Hi everyone,

There have been some minor changes in how we run the Affiliates program.

First of all, information on how to become an affiliate has been split into its own page. All of the details have been cleaned up, as well, and have been updated to match these changes.

Second, affiliates are no longer linked to from the bottom of the forum pages. It was becoming too hard to maintain the affiliate listings across both the main site and the forums. However, affiliates are still free to post a thread in the Fansites and Affiliates forum, without meeting the post count minimum.

Finally, there has been a change in how we display affiliates. Affiliates are still listed in all of the same places on the main site - on the Links and Affiliates page, in the footer on the RCTgo home page, and in the footer on all other pages. However, we now only link to affiliates where they link to us, which can be any combination of the above three. You can find more explanation on the Become an Affiliate page under Linking Policy.

For our affiliates: If you adjust how you link to affiliates, please let me know over email and I'll update the listings to match. Additionally, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to send me an email or send me a PM (whichever you prefer).

Thanks,
Belloman