Hello World

Im Eric. Im from Texas, and i have been with RCT from the beginning.
I believe that this is the statistics say that there are currently 999 threads, so i think that this is the 1000th thread!

Thats kind of cool...anyways when i make parks i love making them realistic with lots of trees and serene landscapes. I am currently working on a HUGE park right now that should be ready for you to download in about a week.

Usually i won't make "themed parks" like sci-fi or western, but i will make a spooky and adventure every once and a while.

Its nice to get a chance to tell you about myself, and im looking foward to getting to know everyone else on this site.
Welcome to rctgo! Post your parks rct3 creations and if you need any help on anything, just ask me, or anyone in here. Smile
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
welcome! although i only have 4 posts or 5 posts in my account i have been here for a while, firstly tw9902, then rct3crazy and finally this one. belloman knows about them all and i cant wait to see your work! and does the park have any custom scenery in it?
[Image: j14_si12.jpg]
Currently trying to reach SwimGuy to revive CoasterCreator...
Hello! ooo i like u already lol, i love making scenery too Biggrin
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
^i hate the scenery part, i just dont vary my plants or that
Williamsoft man, you are very boring.

Tongue joking mate
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Im very new to custom scenery. I don't fully understand how it works. I just like what RCT comes with i guess.
(Jan 3, 2009, 05:26 PM)Drome G60 Wrote: Williamsoft man, you are very boring.

Tongue joking mate

yup you got my number, just dont tell everyone. they might get jealous and become boring too. and rambling on and on and on and on and on. (maybe this would sum me up better : :stupid:

and that folks is the biggets load of spam ive seen for ages.
so it doesnt have any custom scenery?
Welcome to RCTgo, Eric! Smile
Nope, no custom scenrey. Im trying to get into it, but its a slow process. Sorry if i made it sound like i create it and use it, my bad. I was just saying i love using trees and water, and mountains to create depth and make the park feel like a resort.

Thanks to all who have so warmly welcomed me here Smile